When i think of past shows I've been to, one sticks in my mind the most. It was the Slightly Stoopid and Snoop Dogg concert that took place at the Comcast Center in Mansfield. I don't think of this show often because it was the best one i've ever been to, but it was the biggest disappointment. I was so exited to see slightly stoopid for the whole summer, and when i finally, they put on the worst show i've ever seen. They were so much different live, as opposed to there studio albums, the lyrics weren't as smooth going with the music, and the guitar player missed notes while he played. But the show itself wasn't the only thing i didn't like about it, i've come to realize that i just don't like the Comcast Center at all. I hate the long drive, with all the traffic(every time), and i hate the strict security that throws kids out for having "too much fun" when the band on the stage encourages it. On the brighter side of things, Snoop Dogg put on a fantastic performance before slightly stoopid ruined the night. He go the crowd going and having a good time. Slightly Stoopid was so bad that night that some people i talked to that were at the show left only 4 or 5 songs into their set. And i really am(or was) a big fan of them until this show, but now when i listen to them i just think of how awful they are when it comes down to it and they need to play live. They may be better off just playing acoustically, because i definitely wasn't the only one who was disappointed with that night. Snoop Dogg rules.
;-0
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm just saying; All American Rejects make me want to scream. They are so bad live. I can't listen to them anymore now.
ReplyDeleteyea that usually does it. when ever a band sucks, or is really good live it always changes my opinion about them
ReplyDeletei was going to go to their concert on nov 1st, but now idk lol
ReplyDelete